Jobs Around the World: September 2015
Deadline: November 30th.
The Communications Officer (CO) will lead the implementation of Mercy Corps DRC’s external communications strategy in coordination with the senior management. This position will also build the capacity of field offices across DRC to produce quality and timely communications resources (stories, photos, video and other), both proactively and on demand – resulting in the strong and sustained branding of their key activities, as well as the external communications of Mercy Corps DRC’s key programming issues and concerns. Must be fluent in French.
Deputy Director of Content for UNICEF in New York City
Deadline: November 30th.
- Write, edit and produce original content for digital platforms and print publications
- Coordinate and schedule content projects from initiation through execution
- Develop and implement short and long-term content strategies in support of brand and organizational objectives
- Produce a cross-platform content calendar, guided by the content and communications strategy and organizational calendars
- Manage the creation of content for USF digital and print materials across platforms as well as developing and refining workflows
Grants & Communication Manager for GOAL in Haiti
Deadline: Oct 26th.
The Grants & Communication Manager is responsible for coordinating all proposals, donor reporting, and project knowledge management systems within the GOAL Haiti Programme. This will include: working closely with the Assistant Country Director-Programmes (ACDP), Assistant Country Director-Systems (ACDS), Logistics Coordinator, Finance Manager, MEL Manager, and senior programme staff to draft and edit donor proposals and reports; coordinate compliance with various institutional donor rules, GOAL policies and Government of Haitian processes; schedule evaluations; document success stories; lead analysis of field experience to derive lessons learned.
Web Content Editor & Strategist for The World Food Program in Italy
Deadline: September 27th.
Do you have extensive experience defining a web content strategy? Do you not mind getting your hands dirty with the entire content lifecycle: analysing, planning, writing, editing, distributing, managing and monitoring content? In this role you will also help tell the overall WFP story through meaningful and impactful content. You will coordinate editors throughout the organization to ensure that we produce content that highlights WFP’s expertise and results. You will also help ensure that our content is both useful and accessible to all our audiences.
Communication & Outreach Manager for IESC in Lebanon
Deadline: October 31
- Lead all aspects of project outreach and communication;
- Assist project management in developing a communications strategy across multiple platforms, including print, electronic media, and social media. Other mediums may include, but are not limited to, press releases, press conferences, media interviews, site visits, success stories, beneficiary testimonials, professional photography, videos, webcasts and/or e-mail marketing;
- Develop and implement branding strategy that conforms to USAID requirements;
- Develop materials that communicate project messages to a broad range of audiences in Lebanon and the U.S.
- Assist with program reporting for USAID including weekly and quarterly reports, and other documents as needed;
Online Engagement Associate for Online Management for Media Matters for America in Washington, DC
- Advocacy and Email Writing.
- Community Management.
- Innovation, Quality Control, and Feedback.
- Powerful storyteller who can break complex ideas down into short, attention-grabbing email actions.
- Ability to identify and empathize with a variety of audiences, including those outside of D.C.
- Skilled at relaying information accurately and without error.