Jobs Around the World: November 2015
Director of Media & Marketing for Japan Society in Washington, DC Deadline: Unclear
Director of Media & Marketing is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing media and marketing strategy and achieving marketing goals, including creating, directing and executing integrated brand programs for Japan Society’s mission, targeting multiple channels; managing and supervising Digital Media, Communications and Publications departments; and serving as the key strategist for operation design, brand awareness, strategic marketing, and driving business growth. The position requires an innovative, hands-on media and marketing expert with outstanding managerial, communications, and analytical skills.
Communications and Campaigns Assistant for The Climate Coalition in London, UK
Deadline: November 26th, 10 AM UTC+00:00
- Help deliver a range of work for the Show the Love Valentine’s Day campaign
- Support the creation, distribution and promotion of a potential printed Valentine’s card
- Support work to engage grassroots groups, organizations and the public in making, wearing and sharing green hearts
- Create engaging campaign copy for supporter emails and for both campaign websites
- Maintain both websites, alongside the Online Communications Manager
- Working with the Online Communications Manager, develop a social media plan and content for coalition members’ channels and for Climate Coalition channels, monitor and evaluate our reach and performance on social media.
Senior Communications Associate for International Vaccine Institute in Seoul, South Korea
This incumbent will be responsible for the development and delivery of high quality English communications (internal and external) and PR activity, the management of promotional campaigns and events, the website and social media, and supporting teams on donor relations and resource mobilization.
Human Rights Storyteller for EarthRights International in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Deadline: November 30th, 2015 (rolling)
Earth Rights International is seeking a Human Rights Storyteller to produce compelling multimedia content. The successful candidate will possess a combination of storytelling talent, work ethic, and good humor, and will thrive in an environment of complex challenges amidst day-to-day creative freedom.
Reporting & Communications Office for MercyCorps in Central African Republic
Deadline: January 30, 2016.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Review all official donor reports for Mercy Corps-CAR projects after drafting by program staff.
- Work closely and in coordination with Mercy Corps offices in USA and UK, establishing a strong working relationships with HQ program officers
- Act as day-to-day representative of Mercy Corps to organizations as requested by the Director of Programs including attending key internal and external meetings, as needed
- Support the design and drafting of communications material (annual report, social media, speeches, editorials, press releases, website content, newsletters, drafting success stories, and any other)
- Build the capacity of CAR staff and local partners in the area of reporting to enable them to develop high quality reports and other documents;