Jobs Around the World: March 2013
Good luck with your applications!
Communications Coordinator for WINGS in Antigua, Guatemala
This position contributes to the mission of WINGS by supporting all development department initiatives, including fundraising and communications, with the overall goal of meeting the revenue needs of WINGS’ programs. The position has particular responsibility for managing all aspects of WINGS’ external communications, including individual donor communications, electronic and print publications, social and traditional media outlets, group presentations, and related special projects.
Advocacy and Campaigns Manager for Plan International in Brussels
This person will be responsible for development, coordination and implementation of Plan’s advocacy and campaigns strategy targeting the EU for policy change around child rights and gender equality, working in a small and dynamic team in Brussels.
Information Officer for Samaritan’s Purse in Juba, South Sudan
The Information Officer will work under the guidance of the South Sudan Country Director to write and edit stories related to Samaritan’s Purse (SP) South Sudan programs for the benefit of International Headquarters (IHQ); provide editing support to the Program Development officer (PDO) and Regional Program Development Officer (RPDO); and assist in project evaluations on the field. Primary responsibilities of the Information Officer would be within South Sudan, but this would not exclude potential short-term assignments to other countries within the region as needed.
Multimedia Manager for the Clinton Foundation in New York
The multimedia manager is responsible for shooting, producing, and archiving all photo and video content for the William J. Clinton Foundation, its Initiatives, and President Clinton. As the sole in-house photographer/videographer, s/he attends events, identifies appropriate content to capture, shoots raw photo and/or video, and selects content to release to media and other distribution channels as necessary.
Art Director for Art Relief International in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Ensure an excellent standard for all of our outreach projects.
- Ensure projects are culturally sensitive and meet the needs of our partner organizations
- Keep project plans updated and all stakeholders informed of progress.
- Plan and execute 1-2 exhibitions/performances per year.
- Brief the Managing and Executive Directors on all ARI-related information.
Senior Communications Advisors for MSI in various countries
The Advisors will lead communications efforts for USAID-funded and other donor-funded projects, as well as work directly on behalf of national governments to improve overall communications activities and approaches. They will develop communications strategies, recommend targeted in-country approaches and work on crafting key messaging and audience targeting. Social media and video production will also likely be part of overall communications efforts. These positions will be short-term, field based in nature, with durations from 2 weeks to 6 months.
Communications Director for Concern Worldwide in New York
The Communications Director will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing an internal and external global communications strategy for the organization and providing guidance on all communications matters to the Concern Worldwide U.S. Inc. executive team.
- Leading the growth and implementation of the organization’s digital strategy across all platforms and media
- Leading the management of creative and impactful written work products targeted at multiple global audiences including funders, business leaders, policy makers, technical experts, media on issues related to international humanitarian relief and development
Communications Officer for Ghana Health and Education Initiative in Humjibre, Ghana
Responsibilities include facilitating local stakeholder meetings, promoting GHEI’s work through social media and blogging, and organizing campaigns for current and potential donors. This position is requires a great deal of flexibility since responsibilities can change greatly throughout the year. During the summer months, GHEI hosts a series of short-term volunteer groups, and the Communications Officer plays a role in recruiting, training, and supporting these teams of volunteer.
Digital Marketing Manager for Global Impact in Alexandria, VA
This position will develop and execute digital strategies to maximize Global Impact’s efforts to build brand equity, effectively position the organization in the market and engage and inspire its key audiences. Additionally, this position manages the day-to-day operations of Global Impact’s primary website, www.charity.org, as well as its business line websites.
Audio-Visual Technician/Multimedia Specialist at ChangCe Think Tank in Beijing
- Manage, coordinate, and deliver audio-visual services for events, multimedia projects and media appearances;
- Record and webcast / podcast meetings, lectures and other events;
- Set up and operate audio / visual equipment for recording and webcasting / podcasting events, meetings and lectures;
- Work closely with Events staff to provide audio / visual support for events;
- Optimize video for web and upload media to YouTube, iTunes and other online video repositories;