Associate Director of External Relations for Church World Service in New York The Associate Director of External Relations will be responsible for hiring, directing, supervising, promoting, rewarding, transferring, disciplining, suspending, laying off, discharging and recalling the Public Information Specialist, the DC Media Associate and the Program Specialist as well as addressing and responding to their grievances. They will also be responsible for managing the communication interns and directing all communication activities performed by the IRP Administrative Assistant.
Assistant Web Editor for Zaccheus Onumba Dibiaezue Memorial Libraries in Lagos, Nigeria
- Must have strong communication, writing, proofreading and web editing skills, with an excellent grasp of grammar and a keen eye for detail
- Must have strong computer skills with competence in Microsoft Office
- Will show creativity and web savvy, and understand how to engage online audiences
Marketing and Communications Officer for Muslim Aid in London
We are looking for someone who has had previous experience in a marketing and communications team in a UK-based organisation. You will be finding key opportunities to market Muslim Aid in both ethnic and mainstream areas. You will also be working very closely with the Fundraising Department and take a lead role in our major campaigns while raising awareness of Muslim Aid’s work. (Editor's note: Application deadline is November 3, 2013)
Marketing and Communications Coordinator for Awamaki in Cusco, Peru
He or she will effectively publicize Awamaki to a variety of audiences; maintain and strengthen the messaging across the programs that we run; use a Customer Relationship Management system to communicate with donors and supporters; market Awamaki's offerings in tourism, voluntourism and volunteering; and collaborate with our artisanal products sales team to create effective sales outreach.
International Assignment Writer for Perkins School for the Blind in Watertown, MA
This senior writer reports directly to the editorial content manager and is primarily responsible for generating and pursuing story ideas related to Perkins' international work. The international writer is the primary content developer for Perkinsinternational.org and produces written content for a variety of other formats and purposes, including but not limited to Perspectives magazine and Perkins.org.
Fundraising and Communications Officer for Journeys Within Our Community in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Use database analytics to plan donor acquisition and retention strategies;
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the JWOC website, including uploading reports and creating news updates;
- Update social media channels and manage photo database;
- Participate in drafting and finalizing periodic program updates, annual reports, newsletters, press releases, etc.;
Social Media and Digital Content Strategist for American Jewish World Service in New York
- Develop and implement content for all web landing pages, the AJWS homepage and AJWS’s blog;
- Develop and implement AJWS’s social media strategy, making recommendations and coordinating with colleagues across the organization to highlight AJWS’s international and national programs;
- Work with the Director of Public Engagement and Strategic Content and other colleagues to ensure that AJWS’s voice on social media reflects the values, culture and brand of the organization;
Multimedia Coordinator for Partners in Health in Boston, MA
The primary responsibility of the Multimedia Coordinator is to grow, maintain and facilitate access to the Partners In Health digital archiving system, also known as Merlin. Merlin houses PIH’s photographic collection of greater than 90 thousand images, spanning more than a dozen countries, dating back nearly three decades, and continues to expand. The Multimedia Coordinator also directly fulfills photo requests from within PIH and externally when necessary, working independently as well as in concert with Communications team colleagues and interns, under the guidance and management of the Multimedia Director.
Communications Officer for Angkor Hospital for Children in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Responsible for design, content and production of on and offline communication materials
- Ensure all materials are consistent and maintain the AHC brand
- Manage SEO content and imagery of website via WordPress